Chloride compound chemical question Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Latent Print Examination » Questions from FP Experts for FP Experts... Processing, Testimony, and Technical Matters » Chloride compound chemical question « Previous Next »

Author Message
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Andrew Reitnauer (Areitnau)
Username: Areitnau

Post Number: 16
Registered: 06-2007
Posted on Wednesday, September 23, 2009 - 03:47 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Does anyone know of a stable chlorine-based compound (crystal/solid form) that has a low melting point (Below 400 degrees), that when heated will release chlorine gas? Thanks for your assistance.

Andrew Reitnauer

Add Your Message Here
Username: Posting Information:
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.