brandon brandon (Unregistered Guest)
Posted From: cpe-71-68-25-94.carolina.res.rr.com
|Posted on Saturday, April 11, 2015 - 03:02 pm: ||
i dont know the difference
Austin Hosler (Unregistered Guest)
Posted From: adsl-75-22-87-208.dsl.irvnca.sbcglobal.net
|Posted on Saturday, January 25, 2014 - 04:26 pm: ||
the difference is the names
Logan W (Unregistered Guest)
Posted From: cpe-174-103-171-80.wi.res.rr.com
|Posted on Thursday, August 29, 2013 - 05:03 pm: ||
Civil identification determines if the person has any prior criminal arrest record.
Criminal is for determining the individual's prior record and/or recordings.
Post Number: 211
|Posted on Friday, January 12, 2007 - 07:21 am: ||
Answer from the Fingerprinting Merit Badge page:
Fingerprint records are maintained in civil and criminal repositories in America. Civil fingerprint identification, such as occurs with police or soldiers entering into public service, is the recording of a person's fingerprints primarily for the purposes of:
- Determining the person has no prior criminal arrest record.
- Verifying the person's identity at a later date.
Criminal fingerprint identification is the recording of an arrested person's fingerprints primarily for the purposes of:
- Recording the arrest and/or conviction information in a permanent file associated with that person.
- Determining the person's true identity if they have used other names for previous arrests.
- Determining the person's prior arrest/conviction record.
ben (Unregistered Guest)
Posted From: ip24-251-34-100.ph.ph.cox.net
|Posted on Thursday, January 11, 2007 - 10:04 pm: ||
What is the difference between civil and criminal identification