|Posted on Saturday, September 06, 2003 - 11:19 am: ||
This doesn't sound like a general question. To me it sounds like school has started and your trying to find someone to do your homework for you. If you're having a problem knowing what to search for try these key words for each of your questions.
1. Level 1 detail, level 2 detail, and level 3 detail.
2. Icnofalangometric, Dactiloscopy, Vucetich, Sir Edward Richard Henry.
3. AFIS, APIS, Morpho
4. The science of fingerprint identification is alive and well. The Daubert Challanges have left the fingerprint community better educated and ready to take on other challenges.
Good luck in your class,
|Posted on Saturday, September 06, 2003 - 03:00 am: ||
1. how can you identify the fingerprint
2. what are the different types of classifications
3 . explain about any one of the machine working for fingerprint identification
4.what is the present condition of fingerprint identification